Sarms Raw Powder MK-677 Ibutamoren Growth Muscle For Bodybuilder With GMP
Ibutamoren is an experimental substance which binds to the same receptors as ghrelin, a natural growth hormone secreted by enteroendocrine cells. Because it mimics this hormone so effectively, Ibutamoren is said to be a ghrelin receptor antagonist. Its anabolising, neuro-protective, lipolytic and anti-ageing properties are currently attracting significant scientific interest and are the subject of extensive investigation.
What Ibutamoren’s effects?
In the body, MK-677 binds to ghrelin receptors on the surfaces of cells. This triggers a series of chain reactions including increased secretion of several hormones such as growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1).
These chain reactions are normally triggered by the action of ghrelin, a peptide hormone primarily released by endocrine cells in the intestines and stomach (1). Ghrelin has various physiological effects such as regulation of appetite (2) and adipose tissue (3), as well as of carbohydrate and energy metabolism (4). Recent studies have also demonstrated its role in cognitive function (5-6).
By mimicking ghrelin, MK-677 thus produces significant physiological benefits:
- it boosts muscle growth and strength, by increasing lean body mass (bigger muscles, increased muscle mass, prevention of loss of muscle during weight loss, etc) (7-10), without adding fat mass.
- it combats the muscle-wasting typically seen in older people or those temporarily incapacitated (with hip fractures, for example (11).
- it boosts bone density and renewal (by increasing levels of osteocalcin) (12).
- it improves sleep quality and duration (13). The rises in levels of certain hormones (in particular growth hormone and prolactin) appear to increase the duration of stage 4 sleep (the deepest of the sleep cycle) as well as that of rapid eye movement (REM), part of paradoxical sleep (14).
- it combats cellular ageing , primarily by compensating for decreased levels of growth hormone.
- it has potential nootropic effects
- it promotes faster wound-healing and recovery (15-16) as well as increased tolerance to exercise (17-18).
- it increases lipolysis (fat breakdown) (19).
- it reduces nitrogenous waste (20).
- it lowers blood levels of LDL-cholesterol.
These potential effects are the result of Ibutamoren’s principal action of directly increasing circulating levels of IGF-1, a peptide hormone responsible for boosting protein synthesis and promoting overall tissue growth.
Clinical trials are continuing in order to identify any potential side effects, with a view to potentially authorising its sale for human consumption. Studies conducted so far have demonstrated slight increases in blood pressure, glycated haemoglobin and appetite (21). They have also shown that were it to be authorised for human consumption, it would be contraindicated for those with a history of congestive heart failure, especially elderly individuals. In any case, monitoring blood parameters would be essential, and it would only be possible to recommend those products with rigorously-controlled purity,